Brazen Shield (OMN: No. 98)
T
his pattern originated in 1898 from the Central Glass Company in Summitville, IN, however, after both Central Glass and the Indiana Tumbler & Goblet Co. joined the National Glass Combine, the molds must have been passed to the Greentown factory because many fragments were unearthed from the factory site in Cobalt Blue. Crystal fragments were also found, however not nearly the quantity as the Cobalt Blue fragments.

Copyright © 2010 National Greentown Glass Association DEVELOPED & HOSTED BY SRP